Connect with Dr. Charitesh Gupta on his official Social Profiles. Click down below to view them now.
Dr. Charitesh Gupta MS, Mch (Neurosurgery)
is a Guinness World Record Holder Neurosurgeon who holds more than 18 years of Experience in Neurosurgery & One of the Best Neurosurgeon in Dehradun Uttarakhand. Specialized in the Diagnosis and Surgical treatment of disorders of the Central and peripheral nervous system including congenital anomalies, trauma, tumors, vascular disorders, infections of the brain or spine, stroke, or degenerative diseases of the spine.
Area of Expertise
A brain tumor occurs when abnormal cells form within the brain. There are two main types of tumors: cancerous (malignant) tumors and benign (non-cancerous) tumors. Cancerous tumors can be divided into primary tumors, which start within the brain, and secondary tumors, which have spread from elsewhere, known as brain metastasis tumors.
Spinal fusion, also called spondylodesis or spondylosyndesis, is a neurosurgical or orthopedic surgical technique that joins two or more vertebrae. This procedure can be performed at any level in the spine (cervical, thoracic, or lumbar) and prevents any movement between the fused vertebrae. Spinal fusion is most commonly performed to relieve the pain and pressure.
Neurosurgery, or neurological surgery, is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, surgical treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and cerebrovascular system.
- Ex Professor in Neuro Surgery, Himalayan Institute of Medical Science, Jolly Grant, Dehradun
- Senior consultant and HOD, Deptt of Neurosurgery, Synergy Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun
Awards & Achievements
- Guinness Book of World Record
- UICC Research Fellowship
- CNS Fellowship, USA
- SNO Travelling Award, USA
- Dr B.C.Roy award by IMA Dehradun
- Neuroendoscopy and Neuronavigation - Germany
- Gamma knife - Principles and Practice course - USA
- UICC Fellowship - USA Ÿ Microneurosurgical skills and brain fiber dissection - Turkey
Microvasuclarskills - USA
- Stroke update - Singapore
- WFNS Education course - Taiwan
- Neuro-oncology course - London
- Spine Masters Course - Mumbai and Delhi